What is AngularJS?
Angular JS is probably one of the most popular modern-day web frameworks available today. This framework is used for developing mostly Single Page applications. This framework has been developed by a group of developers from Google itself.
Because of the sheer support of Google and ideas from a wide community forum, the framework is always kept up to date. Also, it always incorporates the latest development trends in the market.
To get in-Depth knowledge on Angularjs you can enroll for a live demo on Angularjs Online Training
Angular has the following key features which make it one of the powerful frameworks in the market.
- MVC — The framework is built on the famous concept of MVC (Model-View-Controller). This is a design pattern used in all modern-day web applications. This pattern is based on splitting the business logic layer, the data layer, and presentation layer into separate sections. The division into different sections is done so that each one could be managed more easily.
- Data Model Binding — You don’t need to write special code to bind data to the HTML controls. This can be done by Angular by just adding a few snippets of code.
- Unit Testing ready — The designers at Google not only developed Angular but also developed a testing framework called “Karma” which helps in designing unit tests for AngularJS applications.
- Take your career to new heights of success with Angular Online Training
Angular.js follows the MVC architecture, the diagram of the MVC framework as shown below.
- The Controller represents the layer that has the business logic. User events trigger the functions which are stored inside your controller. The user events are part of the controller.
- Views are used to represent the presentation layer which is provided to the end-users
- Models are used to represent your data. The data in your model can be as simple as just having primitive declarations. For example, if you are maintaining a student application, your data model could just have a student id and a name. Or it can also be complex by having a structured data model. If you are maintaining a car ownership application, you can have structures to define the vehicle itself in terms of its engine capacity, seating capacity, etc.
- Get More Info Regarding Angular Training
- Since it’s an open-source framework, you can expect the number of errors or issues to be minimal.
- Routing — Angular can take care of routing which means moving from one view to another. This is the key fundamental of single-page applications; wherein you can move to different functionalities in your web application based on user interaction but still, stay on the same page.
- Angular supports testing, both Unit Testing, and Integration Testing.
- It extends HTML by providing its own elements called directives. At a high level, directives are markers on a DOM element (such as an attribute, element name, and comment or CSS class) that tell AngularJS’s HTML compiler to attach a specified behavior to that DOM element. These directives help in extending the functionality of existing HTML elements to give more power to your web application.