Explain about PEGA application data routing for PEGA CPBA
To start implementing the framework, the PEGA application includes a collection of data types, data pages, and sample data. Instead of using the sample data supplied by the PEGA application, you will need to use the data from your site’s record system.
Open the landing page of External Data Entities to display the PEGA application data types and the currently configured sources for each data form.
Model of PEGA application Data
The program offers a collection of data forms, data pages, and sample information that you can use to start implementing your PEGA application. Instead of using the sample data supplied by the PEGA application, you will need to use the data from your recording device.
To get in-Depth knowledge on Pega cpba you can enroll for a live demo Pega ba certification
Defining inclusion for PEGA application
Record the external apps on your web and schedule how to link to them.
Mapping the data of the PEGA application
The default set of properties for your use is given by the PEGA application data types. Depending on your specifications, you can add or delete properties from these data forms. New data types can be added, too.
Route an assignment to a single consumer
- In the Software Studio navigation pane, to view the case life cycle, select Case Types > Service Request.
- Click the Plan repair phase in the Service Request Case Life Cycle to show the configuration pane on the right.
- From the General tab, from the Route to drop-down, pick User Specific, and check the drop-down list that follows User Name by default.
- Please enter servicecoordinator@mytown in the User Name area to route the Schedule Repair task to the individual user.
- In this area, pressing the Down arrow will show the list of users available for the PEGA application to work with.
- To show the configuration pane on the right, click the Review repair step.
- On the General tab, search the default Route to Specific User area, and the default User Name field below.
- In the User Name area, enter servicecoordinator@mytown to route the Repair Review task to the individual user.
Routing to a particular consumer an Approve/Reject move for PEGA application
- Build and configure a text property as a calculated area
- Click the Data model tab in the Service Request case sort.
- Click the Add field and check the Default Text Form drop-down to construct a new text property (single line).
- Enter the Assigned Department in the Name sector.
- Click the Gear icon to open the Property Configuration window on the right.
- Expand the Advanced section in the window to display the advanced configuration options.
- Select the This is a calculated field (read-only) check box in the Advanced section to show a new Calculation field.
- In the Calculation field, enter.RequestType.Department to define the value of the Assigned Department as the value of the.RequestType.Department field.
- Take your career to new heights of success with Pega business analyst training
Calculated Area Allocated Department for PEGA application
To complete the property setup, click OK. As a calculated, read-only text property, the Allocated Department is displayed.
Using business logic, route the task
- Tap the Workflow tab to return to the life cycle for the Service Request event.
- To view the configuration pane on the right, click the Perform repair step.
- On the General tab of the Settings window, pick Use Business Logic from the Route to the drop-down menu.
- Routing an assignment using the logic of business
- To view the Business Logic Settings window, press the Gear icon to the right of the Route To drop-down.
- Check that the Route to drop-down is set to Operator in the configuration window, on the right of the circled 1 symbol.
An operator is the default business logic routing operator
The Path to Operator drop-down is the norm. For this exercise, for each condition, check that the default persists.
In the Value area, as the operator, enter parksmgr@mytown.
In the second row, pick the Assigned Department from the Field drop-down, and verify that the Comparator drop-down is equal to the correct default.
The business theory remains for this exercise as the default equals state.
To the left of the Select Values connection, enter Parks and Recreation in the Value field to set the value to be compared. When the condition is correct, the first condition is now set to route to parksmgr@mytown.
When entering the condition value, you should use quotation marks; otherwise, the system automatically adds quotation marks. When you join Parks and Recreation, for example, the system adds quotation marks, as seen in the picture below.
Routing an assignment using the logic of business. If the designated department is Parks and Recreation, this condition routes the job to the park’s manager.
To set the conditions for dpwmgr@mytown and trafficmgr@mytown operators, press Add Condition.
This is for each condition in operator pairing. Then repeat steps 5–8 by routing the Perform Repair assignment to the appropriate operator using business logic.
Path to Value Field Value Comparator
“Public Works”- Public Works
“Traffic Management” -Traffic Management
Under the Add condition, check that the Route to drop-down is set to Operator, to the right, or otherwise.
To the right of the drop-down route, enter servicecoordinator@mytown in the Value field to set the operator to another condition.
Press Submit to Route Work in the lower right corner of the Business Logic window for the Perform Repair phase based on these conditions.
Get hands-on experience on Pega cpba with expert knowledge through the Pega business architect training at Onlineitguru.
Confirming your task (section not graded)
To verify that each assignment is routed correctly based on the configured conditions, run the case for any form of service request.
- In-App Studio, during the life cycle of the Service Request case, press “Save and run” to run a new case.
- Before advancing the event, complete any necessary fields in the New: Service Request view.
- From the “Form” drop-down, pick Road Debris in the Report issue view.
- Pick Road debris request form of request
- To proceed to the next view, click Continue.
- In the Identify Location view, enter the address of the problem location in the Address field.
- Select Proceed in the Identify submitter view to advance to the next view.
- Select Finish in the Request update window to advance to the next view.
- Click Actions > Schedule Repair at the top of the Service Request Case Navigation bar to show the Schedule Repair view.
- To the right, check that the task is now routed to the Public Services Coordinator under Open Assignments.
- Schedule maintenance task routed to the Supervisor of Public Services
- Enter tomorrow’s date in the Due Date Calendar control and press Submit to advance to the next stage.
- To show the Perform repair view, click Actions > Perform repair.
- To the right, ensure that the task is now routed to the DPW Manager under Open Assignments.
Conduct the repair phase routed to DPW Manager
Complete the appropriate fields, and then, to switch to the next view, press Submit.
To show the Approval view, click Actions > Approval.
To the right, check that the task is now routed to the Public Services Coordinator under Open Assignments.
Approval by the Administrator of Public Services
To answer the Service Request case, press Accept.
Conduct custom routing based on a decision
It is also possible to describe routing to an operator by a decision. Select: to decide the operator or team that should finish the assignment at runtime.
- Path to: Custom
- Form of Assignment: WorkList or Workbasket
- ToDecisionMap, ToDecisionTable, or ToDecisionTree Router:
- The following steps illustrate how to route a reimbursement PEGA application to the cost center manager of the agency.
- Set the parameters for routing: to the properties for the assignment.
- Path to: Custom, Custom
- Form of Assignment: WorkList
- Router: TableToDecision
- Table for Decision: CostCenterMgrRoutingTable
I hope you reach a conclusion about application routing in PEGA. You can learn more about application routing and other topics through Pega cpba training.